How To Create The Perfect Chickfly Fit
How to Create The Perfect Fit With Your Chickfly Pants or Leggings
Why to Measure and Cut the Cuff
Chickfly pants were designed intentionally to be cut to length for a perfect fit. We did this for a couple reasons, one to be more sustainable with the material cut and sewing process and also to give our customers the ability to self-serve in order to get the perfect length since we are all so unique in size and structure. This design provides people with the opportunity to create a custom fit. We designed the pants and leggings with a second hem line about 4.5” from the bottom of the pant leg, so the cut does not unravel past that point. You can hem the pants where you cut it or create a rugged look with a non-sewn cut which will not unravel past the second hem line. We designed these pants with custom creation in mind, so go ahead and be creative with your Chickfly pants and take on that DIY project that you can show off daily.
Instructions on cutting your pants for a perfect length
- Stand up straight wearing the pants.
- Have a friend mark where the pants touch the floor at your heel.
- Lay pants out flat. Cut a straight line across the bottom, using sharp scissors. FYI cut them long first - you can always cut off more material later if you need to.
- Use the piece you cut off from the first leg to measure the length to cut off of the second pant leg.
- Cut the second pant leg and you are done, ready for the "Freedom to go Anywhere."